DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD TURN YOUR HOME EQUITY INTO CASH?
A Home Equity Loan Plan allows you use your home as security to borrow up to 80% of its current value – minus what you owe. This is a great option to consider for larger purchasing or a renovation project.
- A minimum loan amount of $10,000
- Repayment period up to 25 years
- Fixed interest rate with flexible repayment schedule. Choose monthly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly or weekly
- Allows for flexible repayment
- Defer one month’s payment up to two times a year
- Make one easy monthly payment instead of multiple credit card loan payments
- Stop the collection calls and demanding letters
- Pay off debts and improve your credit score
- Use a refinance to payoff a consumer proposal or pay CRA tax arrears
Make Your Home Equity Work With You!
A debt consolidation loan takes your debts to multiple creditors and consolidates them in a single loan.
Renewing Your Mortgage
Renewing your mortgage may not be as exciting as the first time, but how you handle it will impact you for years to come.
Access the equity in your home and take care of home renovation projects, outstanding debts or invest in another property.
You can turn your home equity into cash. Renovation Loans, Equity Take-Out, Reverse Mortgages, and so much more!
Start Your Journey Today
Steve and his extended team can help you get the help you need.